How We Create The Best Business Website Package
If you’ve ever played around with building your website, you’ll know how frustrating it can be for a non-designer. That’s why many people opt for platforms like WordPress or ask someone like us to take care of it for you.
To get a polished, professional website, you need the right tools and knowhow. As the guys with the knowhow, we turn to a specific tool to get the job done. Joomla is the base package we use to build all our client’s websites. And here’s why.
We’ve written about the perks of Joomla before. It’s a free tool, which can be accessed by everyone. But to get the most from it, you need technical expertise. With that, you can add the right components to create a bespoke website.
And although you may need help building your website, once it’s done, the power is over to you. The result will be an intuitive website that does what you need it to, without the need for a technical whizz to manage it.
The Joomla components we use
The whole reason we use Joomla is that it’s feature-rich and easy to use. With rock-solid performance and drop page layouts, it’s a cinch to use and the websites look great.
This is how it works in a nutshell.
Our base website design package has robust Joomla website components, which are the building blocks of your website. This is what our design package includes:
- A drag and drop page builder – which makes it easy to create pages from scratch. It’s easy to use even if you’re a beginner, and it’s used by over 400,000 people worldwide.
- A proven backup engine to safeguard your website from downtime – if the worst should happen, you’ll be able to get your website back up and running quickly. We use the Akeeba Backup system, which is a proven Joomla (and WordPress) backup engine.
- Simplistic forms – our components include an array of forms, from your basic to multi-page forms with dynamic content.
- Dynamic landing pages – rather than having one landing page for every customer, we can set up CPC landing pages based on search terms that dynamically change in content depending on the search term used.
- Lightweight social share – our components allow you to click and share without any additional steps.
- Easy SEO metatag management – fully search engine optimised pages, with easy to manage metatags through the trusted OSMeta.
- Open graph tag management – customise and enhance shared posts, easily edit titles, and descriptions and select your images.
- Sitemap creation – to keep things streamlined or website base creates an automatic sitemap and submits it to Google Console.
- SEO – we also use structured data for sitemap links, image carousel and the text used in search results.
Still, looking at your options?
If you need any further advice on building the best business website, contact us now and we can take you through your options. Whether it’s a simplistic site or a complex one, we’re experts in creating websites that stand out.